Poor health and wellbeing can drastically impact the lives of those we care about.
But sometimes you just don’t feel confident enough, or know how to make a real difference when it comes to health.
That’s where we can help!
Attending an online course has been integrated as a pre-requisite to partnership training.
This benefits you in 7 ways
- It provides an opportunity to try before you buy,
- You can experience the transformational content for yourself)
- Your course replay’s become an additional resource when you start delivering programmes in your own community.
- The cost of your programme is spread as the cost of your online course is deducted from your full training fee
- The final training days have been halved (from 3 full days, to 1.5 full days).
- You don’t have to travel for training!
- We can be a little more flexible with training days.
instead of 3 full and intense days where you don’t get the full Intentional Health experience, you now only need to attend an additional 10 hours, which we spread over 2 days.
The first day is usually delivered together with one or two other churches and is a full day.
The second day is a half day which just your team attend. It’s also where you get to have a go at using our resources and can ask questions that are specific to your church or community setting.
Your resource packs will be delivered to you the week before Day 1 training.
By the time you complete day 2, you’ll be fully prepared, more confident, and excited to deliver transformational programmes to your local community.